"Owners Paul and Janice Tweedly have created a fun and friendly family atmosphere where everyone can enjoy award winning hot dogs, tasty specialty sandwiches, unbelievable ice cream and Italian ice."
"Captain Paul’s pays tribute back to the firehouse, as well as other emergency service workers such as the police, EMTs and the military. They do this by lining their walls with patches, helmets and other memorabilia in honor of those who protect the community, as well as naming many of their sandwiches after these brave men and women."
"You know Captain Paul's FIrehouse Dogs in Lawrence is quickly becoming an institution."
"I love experimenting."
"Designed for casual dining with prices set with families in mind, Capt. Paul's should be serving hot dogs and ice cream and honoring those in uniform for a long time to come."
"This is the best place in L'ville. You could not ask for a better place to take you kids for a sweet treat. The owners are so nice."
- Best New Small Business - 2010 - Awarded by Lawrence Twp.
- Best Hot Dogs in N.J. - N.J. Monthly Magazine - August 2012 and 2013
- Best Place to Get a Sandwich - Lawrence Patch 2012
- Most Family-Friendly Restaurant - Lawrence Patch - Readers' Choice 2012
- Certificate of Appreciation - American Legion Lawrence Twp. Post 414 - 2013
- Community Service Award - Trenton PAL - April 2013
- Humanitarian Award - Signal 22 - January 20, 2014
- Community Service - Community Blood Bank - December 2014